Sunday, July 31st
I'm teaming up with my friend and restaurant owner, Toby Buggiani of Adelina's, to serve an epic vegan brunch Sunday for the second time. The brunch will be Sunday, July 31st and we will be serving:
- Southern Style Biscuits with jam
- Coconut Yogurt Parfaits featuring Anita's yogurt
- Creamy Cheese Grits with crispy rice paper bacon
- Toasted Pecan Waffles with 100% pure maple syrup
- Breakfast Casserole with hash browns, tofu scramble, and fennel-barley sausage
As far as the beverages go: mimosas, bloody Mary's, and freshly brewed coffee will available for purchase at the bar. Of course, all of the ingredients will be selected with care and all of the food will be made with love!
Upon purchasing your tickets, you will receive an email with your reservation.
Gluten free reservations may be offered to guests excluding the biscuits or waffles. Because the cheese grits, coconut parfait, and breakfast casserole can be made gluten free, guest will be served larger portions of these items to compensate. Thank you in advance for understanding!